Friday, January 2, 2009

Travel Delays Wisconsin Style




A lot has been in the news this past holiday season about the weather and the travels delays, etc.....




....Our place is named "Lonely Spruce Point" after this beautiful Colorado Spruce. He looks as if he does not mind the nasty Midwestern weather that much........




....I decided to take the car to town at dusk to see the effect of all the horrible Midwestern weather that was making the news..........




....This is our place under the effect of the dangerous blast of Midwestern weather. Gruesome, eh?............




....It sends a shiver down my spine to think how my life was endangered at this very moment by the vicious Midwestern winter attack.............



.....these trees seem poised to reach their snowy branches into the car and take my life.........




....The crushing weight of the heavy snow seem about to collapse this church...........




....So, as the network news was describing the disaster in the Midwest and my impending doom for being stupid enough to be electively outdoors.....................

................I thought it was kinda pretty!!


Uncle Hans

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you could "edit on the go". Cool. Christmas on Cable Lake tomorrow. Maybe a blog?


Hans