Sunday, May 23, 2010

Buick Centuries

A couple of years ago I was driving my Buick and T-boned a young girl who had run a stop sign. Rex may be able to link to that blog. Anyway, it occurred to me that that car saved my life, so I bought another and use it to this day. Renee has two sons who both needed transportation and some incentive to get off the party circuit and enrolled in college. She sold her car and bought two of these older Buick Centuries like mine to "lend" to her boys pending their successful enrollment. It worked like a charm as both are happily enrolled in school. Then, Shannon, the girlfriend of Spencer (the youngest), needed a car and Renee helped her to buy yet another Century. They all ended up at our house recently and the "photo-op" was just too tempting.................



............you will recognize the Grandma car at the far right, which, ironically, is a Buick Century (can you see a pattern developing here?)...........




 
these pictures took me to the roof to shoot..............







...................the rest of the party missed me, wondering where I had gone........






They all braved the ladder and caught up with me. The left is Garrett, Renee's oldest. The middle is Emily, drowning her sorrows with cheap champagne as she is the only one now without an old Buick Century (she drives a Jeep).



By Uncle Hans

0 comments: