Sunday, August 25, 2013

Updates

I have a couple of updates to previous blogs.

TV blog…..the same television has acquired another irritating habit.  Some, not all,  programs have started broadcasting with ongoing narration.  I find it quite annoying.  I have never come across a TV before with so many bad habits.  What gives?  The best thing I can say about it is that the price was right.  Oh well…

 

SuperFocus blog……I love, love, love the idea of these glasses.  But they just weren’t for me.  I think I expected to see great distances with them and was disappointed that I didn’t see any further with them than I did with my other ones.  And I still couldn’t read the back of  an aspirin bottle.  I could read smaller print than with my other glasses but not to the extent that I expected.  So they went back to the factory.  Guess I just didn’t want the ugly look either.  Oh well……

1 comments:

Rod Ivers said...

Mary, did you try looking on the internet for the manual for your inherited TV... Most TV manuals are available, or perhaps a model that is close enough to get you started in controlling the wild beast.... Rod