Wednesday, April 26, 2017

YARD

Remember the seeds I planted in February??

DSC05693

The plants in the red wash tubs are from the seeds I planted.  The others are plants that we took to Mohave Valley and saved over the winter.

DSC05694

See the temp???  That’s why the plants are indoors on the table.

DSC05695

Warms up during the day so this is where they spend  time in the sunshine. (I hope they are getting enough sun!)

DSC05696

While digging in the yard today, Rex managed to break the shovel…that’s OK, we only live .9 mile from Wal-Mart and walk there almost daily.  So we just got a new one on today’s walk.

DSC05697

My “birthday” butterfly looks nice on this tree.

DSC05699

This wind spinner is left over from last year and one of my favorite things in the yard!

DSC05700

My other “birthday” purchase and he looks great in the yard too!!

On Monday we got a surprise.  Our friend Danny Becker from Iowa came to visit.  We had a great time catching up  with him.  It was a very nice visit.

0 comments: