Thursday, March 4, 2021

Facebook

I don't know about you, but I am really getting disenchanted with Facebook.  My feed is full of ads even though I keep trying to hide them.  The reason I went on Facebook, to begin with, was to keep up with the lives of friends and family, especially my grandchildren.   

Sometimes my feed is full of the exact same quote or joke or whatever because all of my friends share the same thing.  How can you eliminate duplicate posts??  Or is it even possible??

Otherwise, my feed is filled up with "suggested" content, which for me, is either cooking or craft videos.  Yes some of these things I enjoy, but I can search all day long for stuff like that and find tons.  I don't want that on my page in place of news of friends and family. 

 Does anyone else feel this way??


0 comments: