Saturday, March 22, 2008

Snowboarding

I GOT THE FOLLOWING E-MAIL STORY AND PICTURES FROM PAULIE ABOUT HIS FIRST SNOWBOARDING ADVENTURE. THEIR GROUP WENT TO MAMMOTH MOUNTAIN WHICH IS LOCATED IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA ON THE EASTERN EDGE OF THE SIERRA NEVADA MOUNTAIN RANGE.


By Paul

Here are a few pics. Its one of the biggest ski resorts in the world. When I got home I bought everything. The end of the year is the best time to buy. Everything is greatly discounted, and thanks to Edison's sweet talking I got an amazing board that was not even on display.
It's a Burton which is the top of the line for snow boards. Board, bindings, and boots only six hundred total. :) Its a great time, beautiful in the mountains, and more fun than I have had since I can remember.

We went to Lee canyon yesterday. I can't wait for next year.

We can meet you on the 30th for sure.

Later
Paul

P.S.
I'll try to send some pics of Lee canyon and my new board later.






Paul

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like alot of fun. I just happen to be way to clumsy to enjoy that....looks like a blast tho!!! Party on fellas;)