Friday, October 31, 2008

Uncle Hans in '08 ????



I was very surprised to see a blog entry that was about politics. Rex had always had a rule about "no politics and no religion!" I was doubly surprised to see him use something I had written to send to him and others. No, it's not part of my "Uncle Hans in '08" campaign. Apparently, Rex has become enthused about the current election process. I applaud that. We should all have an opinion, strive to get the facts, and above all, vote!

To that end, my travels recently took me to sleepy Alpha, Wisconsin.............




....Alpha has a co-op cheese factory, a store, a grade school, and a church. The church always has a cute little religious message on their marquis. One of the things that keeps me entertained while on the road to Grantsburg, where I do some work...................


....Wendy and I have an application in to join this church..........




Uncle Hans


HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERBODY !!!

0 comments: