Thursday, December 24, 2009

This Is Christmas??

Does this look like Christmas to you??

12-23-09 003 

It doesn’t look like Christmas to me either.  This is why I just can’t get into the Christmas spirit.  Christmas should include family and snow (as much as I hate it).  If I didn’t have a calendar and hear people wishing each other “Happy Holidays”, etc., Christmas would entirely escape my notice.

It doesn’t help to always have to work on Christmas Day either.  The last two years Rex’s Mother was here during Christmas, but this year she decided not to come to Arizona  so we don’t even have her to visit.

Christmas is only one day of the year and many people really get into it so to them and everyone else…

Have a very Merry Christmas!!

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HO HO HO....May it be a 80 degree Christmas for you's.....Can we see a finished BBQ shelter...or it in action.... Merry Christmas!!!