Wednesday, March 31, 2010

One Fantastic Day Off Part 2

Up next, lunch (and drinks) with my friend Dawn.  She and her husband have spent the last several winters in the same RV park as we do, and she is from Wisconsin.

They are the couple we usually watch Sunday football with.  Dawn and I also walk  around the RV park together frequently so we have become good friends.  They will be leaving to go back to work next week and we wanted to get together and do lunch as we don’t have the opportunity to often enough.  She also felt there was a special reason to get together for sure ……..
An early celebration of my 60th birthday.

bd card 001 bd card 002

As you can see…Dawn knows me well!!

We went to the Fort Mohave Steakhouse and had wonderful salads.  I had Cajun chicken and Dawn had shrimp.  Delicious!    AND because we were celebrating, the waiter brought us a piece of cake which we split….really, really good!  Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera.

Then, of course, we had to do a little shopping….we always manage to browse a little.  Maybe pick up some bargain…….it’s tradition.

The conveniently located next stop is “Cocktails”…..
Just in time for Happy Hour!!

An added bonus ….our very favorite bartender that has Mondays off was there filling in for someone else….very cool!!   After a couple of drinks we decided we had celebrated enough!!

0 comments: