Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bridal Wreath

A few weeks ago, I posted pictures of spring plants that I admire in the desert.  Since I was home in Wisconsin a few weeks ago, I decided to take some pictures of spring plants from home that I miss.  Bridal wreaths!  Love them, they are so pretty and these two pictures are a great example of how gorgeous they can be.  Since I have been back in Arizona, I have noticed that oleanders look a lot like bridal wreath from a distance.

052010 007

 

052010 009

 

052010 011

 

052010 012

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..lilacs, they are actually my favorites and they smell heavenly.  Neither of these plants last very long, but they are show stoppers while they are in bloom and a welcome  indication that spring is finally here!!

rass 017

Speaking of Bridal Wreath, Happy Wedding Anniversary to my daughter Heather and her husband Randy.

0 comments: