Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Ringing Phone

Cell Phone 4 At 8:30 this morning the phone rang....somebody wanting to know why we are late for our 8:00 appointment. What 8:00 appointment??? Seems we were suppose to have the camper at the RV place today AT 8:00 AM to have our side panel fixed. Well I don't know anything about it and I woke Rex and he didn't know anything about it....so needless to say we rescheduled....we now have an appointment on January 3rd at 8:00 AM to have our side panel fixed. Since we both know about it, I think we will be able to make it!!
RV

I had the normal day off errands today, the library, the grocery store, and an oil change in my car. Nothing very exciting.

This evening I made chicken for supper and watched movies.

I just realized that days off by myself SUCK!!! Thumbs Down

NO SMOKING NIKKI !!!
Custom Smiley


0 comments: