Thursday, December 7, 2006

Vegas Bound ......

Today is the first day off that Rex and I have had together since November 19th!! We celebrated by going to Vegas and having lunch with Paul.
That was one reason we went to Vegas, the other was Rex wanted to go to Best Buy and Circuit City. Ever since he dropped the TV he has been thinking about getting a new one. Today he put thought into action and bought a Sony 23 inch flat screen TV. As I am sitting here writing this, he is watching his new toy and let me tell you the picture is absolutely great!! Especially when you consider all we have for TV reception is a roof antenna. That is just amazing.
We also went to Trader Joe’s, Wild Oats, and Bed, Bath, and Beyond. As much as I dislike Vegas, there is every kind of store in the world there and I DO like to shop!!

0 comments: