Tuesday, July 31, 2007

MY Tool Box

I am a little "anal retentive". Ok I admit it. A "few" (actually at least 15 and maybe as much as 20) years ago, I bought myself a tool box. As everyone knows, there are many occassions that a person needs a hammer, pliers, screw driver, or whatever so when I saw this tool box at Shopko, I bought it.

This is what my tool box looks like, it is molded plastic with a spot for everything that is in it.



As I mentioned this tool box is old, but I have done a really great job of hanging onto all of the tools. I make sure that they are put away as soon as I am finished with them. As you can see SOMETHING IS MISSING!!

Rex used my tape measure and...


this is what it looked like when he was finished with it!! I think he over extended it. So after a trip to Hardware Hank...


I have a new one to put in the slot.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Rex....she is obsessed...remember the metal crate...is that how you spell it...that was run over....boy at least you could replace the tape measure...lucky you!!!