Sunday, September 30, 2007

Welcome Home !!!


We start out day out at 5:15 am and its dark..ugh but should only get light but as the time passes the sun does not come up to shine....just big black rain clouds then of course RAIN!



It's a good thing mom just got new wipers because we used them in 3 states.....shes all mad because she didn't even get to wear her sunglasses today! The first time in a very long time i guess...

Oh well, my family is here! Maxine was looking out the window when we pulled in the driveway....i say "who's baby is that?" she yells "mommas home" and runs to the door to give me all kinds of love;) Boy that was so worth the 1932.4 miles in 3 days in a car with my mom.....

Didn't even make it to the parade as it was raining here to! So mom and i attack my house with some HGTV skills, and wow! Then she had to go meet little Randy J. I haven't been over to see them yet will do that right away tomorrow! Delilah and I talked about the different things we each saw along the way....then off to a birthday party for her. Now i am off to bed as its late and i am tired! And sick of being in a car...

i still love my mom all kinds...shes the best! I'll keep ya posted on Oktoberfest:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your funny with that welcome to wisconsin sign. Is that the only sign you have on camera??
glad your here safe, but not sound ofcourse!

~Kathy

Anonymous said...

This is fifty percent entertaining. But then again I'm very high right now