Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunny and 80? Not!


As I sat in the hot tub this morning, I felt a cold tickle on my knee. I looked up and saw a few snowflakes dropping straight down out of the sky. After an hour or so, it looked like this. We have had such a mild fall that it is a shock when the first snow gets here, even if it is a little late......



........The police scanner at the Emergency Room was cackling with police calls for fender benders and accidents and later the ER filled up with motorists that refused to take this snow seriously and ended up crashing rather than slowing down.

Twelve years ago this next week, we bought this house. I wanted to take some pictures to show friends and relatives. The house is so close to the water that the front is impossible to photograph, so I walked out on the ice to get the shot!! There was at least three inches of ice. We have not even had a little ice yet and three inches is probably a month off.......



Hans

"LAUGHING MY ASS OFF"

SORRY, I CAN'T HELP IT, BUT THE WEATHER HERE IN THE SOUTHWEST IS IN A HEAT WAVE.

REX

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How soon you forgot Rex. Look back to the first postings in October and see how you whined about the cold and snow.