Friday, February 15, 2008

REFRIGERATOR ART


I'M SAD TO SAY THAT I'M 1,926.5 MILES AWAY FROM MY THREE GRANDSONS. I ONLY GET TO SEE THEM ONCE A YEAR, AND I'M ALREADY LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT OCTOBER WHEN I PLAN TO SPEND A COUPLE OF WEEK-ENDS WITH THEM.

WHEN I GOT THIS "REFRIGERATOR ART" IN THE MAIL FROM ALAN, I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO PUT IT, AS MY REFRIGERATOR IS WOOD COVERED.

............. I KNOW, PUT IT ON THE BLOG TO SHOW IT OFF TO ALL OF YOU, WHOM WOULD NEVER SEE MY FRIDGE ANYWAY.







THANKS ALAN !!!

2 comments:

saucersrus said...

He was so excited to make that for you and very adament that I send it to you via email which is his term for any kind of mail. (We are working on the difference between email and snail mail) He points you out in every picture and says that's Gramps he's your daddy mommmy. I just finished a small scrapbook of our Great NV RV adventue and he LOVES to look at it. He asked me if we could go camping a couple days ago and always talks about you when we watch the Robbin Williams movie RV.

Anonymous said...

Thats some AWESOME art work.....great spelling of the name as well!! Looks good Alan....They grow up fast don't they
(unless they are teenagers)!!!!