Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bisque Anyone??

By Mary
Custom Smiley Another day off.....

Does anyone remember the $395 million power ball payoff last week?? Rex and I, like everyone else, like to fantasize about what we would do if we won. One of our fantasies, is to go to Maine. I want to go for the scenery and the lobster rolls and Rex always mentions lobster bisque.



Anyway I was at the gym a day or two after the power ball drawing-the one we DIDN'T win-and saw Paula Deen make "Creole Shrimp and Lobster Bisque". So I decided to make that instead. Has to be cheaper than going to Maine right?

For shits and giggles, I decided to figure out what it cost to make this bisque....the bottom line....$31.56. Sure am glad Rex REALLY liked it!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty good. Don't ya' just love Paula Deen? I could listen to her talk all day ya'll. I've made some of her stuff too and Rachel Ray cuz' it's usually simple. Bon Appetite (or however you spell it).