Sunday, March 4, 2007

New Member

I have gotten the word....I have been told....the audience has spoken.....We are sick of the series "Mohave Valley" , please , part six didn't do it for us, blog today.......OKAY?? So this is a Mary blog.

Wednesday I went to Laughlin to the library....I LOVE the Laughlin Library. To put it in perspective, I have had a library card since I was 8 years old. I have never been without one, and use them extensively. In face right now I have five active cards. Two in Iowa, two in Wisconsin, and one in Nevada. They all work and at times I really need that convenience. I don't like to be anywhere I cannot use a library!!

Yesterday at work, I was talking to a co-worker about wine. She mentioned a type and brand she has recently had and enjoyed so I bought some today. It is "Chateau Ste Michelle Vintage 2005 Riesling. In an upcoming blog I will give you my opinion of this wine. My co-worker mentioned this wine is offered in AVI'S finding restaurant, MoonShadow, for $30 per bottle. Hope I like it...

Oh I almost forgot...we have a new creature to share our camper with...


........Now this is MY kind of pet.

No cares....No worries.....No responsibilities!!!!

Purr-fect!!

P.S....WARNING....THIS IS A WARNING!!!

REX IS WORKING ON PART SEVEN OF THE MOHAVE VALLEY SERIES......










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no part 7 please

Anonymous said...

Does this animal have a name or should we hold a contest?