Tuesday, March 27, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELILAH !!!

TODAY'S DELILAH'S 13TH BIRTHDAY, AND THE BLOG ENTRY IS WRITTEN BY MARY'S DAUGHTER NIKKI, FROM LA CROSSE, WISCONSIN. THANKS FOR THE ENTRY.







By Nikki
Custom Smiley


OMG....I have a teenager...yikes!! Boy do I feel old....Maxine and I made Delilah a birthday cake this morning making a huge mess but its all good. Delilah has plans other then hanging out with her family on her birthday......she is having a birthday party (probably her last one until she turns 18) this weekend at the Super 8 with a double room and 8 other teenage girls spending the night..that should be great fun;)





It has been wonderful weather here the last few days and now they say storms. Maxine sleeps real good after a few hours of playing outside. We have been on lots of stroller walks also........its kinda windy today but she took her doll for a walk around the block in his stroller today.


I am having Xanthelasma removed from my eyelids on April 23rd......cannot wait......the cost is $597.00, so I started a donation can and so far there is close to $40.00 in it! At that rate I might have to wait until next April to have them removed! They bother me so much and I cannot wait to have them gone! The Dr said, she cuts them out and stitches it up......all in 30 minutes.....my mom will be home to go with me......can't wait for her to get home!!!! Of course she will be the only one on vacation......oh well such is life! .....


"Cloudy and 70"





0 comments: